Amanda Kovattana

Middle-aged musings in interesting times

Friday, April 15, 2005

Letter in the Chronicle


I had a letter published in the San Francisco Chronicle yesterday and I made a friend. She's a fellow blogger. She was quoted in one of the articles I was referencing. I had been watching the articles on oil and gasoline prices to see if they would mention peak oil. They did in a backhanded sort of way. The subject deserves to be addressed head on, but knowing how the media is, they are probably under pressure from oil/auto interests not to give it full coverage, just as happened with global warming. So I thought I'd help them along by letting them know that, as a reader, I was onto the issue and they might as well do their job and cover it. Their online columnists Mark Morford, my muse, my funhouse mirror has mentioned peak oil so it is quickly getting on the radar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Earthworm. Get yours at bighugelabs.com